Super game bundle in English
More than 50 games of everything and for everyone? Yes! The three icon-boardgames can be adaptable to any level or age of the student. You will find more than 50 activities to practice conversation, learn lots of vocabulary or practice grammar without forgetting important aspects such as visual acuity, attention, imagination and group cohesion.
♡ If any of your boards doesn’t meet your needs, at the end of the document you will find 9 blank templates for the teacher or students to fill in and make their own games.
Ideal for students of ESL, Primary School and Speech Language and Hearing.
Translation by Mónica from Teaching Must Go On
● 3 Icon-boardgames (one for food, another for History and Geography and another for House and Clothing).
● More than 500 cards (169 for food, 131 for History and 240 for the house) with icon & word, just icon and just word.
● 3 Bingos
● 3 Poker/True or false
● 2 Taboo
● 3 Catergories with a wheel
● 3 Conversation boardgames
● 3 Classifying boards
● 2 worksheets
● 9 blank templates
● The solutions to all activities
● Guide with 20 ideas
take a look
every week, one idea
Every week I’ll propose very simple ideas to make your games more fun and manipulative in class (rotating arrows, magnetized boards, interactive games …)